The wedding is one of the precious events which came to everyone life and every girl has a dream to ready for her special day and look the most beautiful… just keeping in mind bridal makeup artist in Lucknow sharing some tips for you all
1. Make sure you have your trial at least three weeks, but no more than 5 weeks, before your wedding. If you plan on using fake tan for the big day, have a test run before your makeup trial so that your artist can see what colour your skin becomes with the tan,' says bridal makeup artist in Lucknow.
2. Wear a white t-shirt if you are having your makeup test in a store so that you can see how the makeup looks against a pale colour and take a picture of yourself in daylight to see how it looks before you purchase anything,' says best makeup artist in Lucknow.
3. Emphasise your eyes by brightening any darkness under them with corrector and concealer.
4. Bring references to your make-up trial. Start looking for images of make-up that you really like and bring them with you on the day.
5. 'Remember that bridal make-up needs to have enough colours to compensate for the whiteness of the dress. There’s a big difference between everyday clothes and a wedding dress, so there should be the difference in your make-up, too. Start by making sure your skin looks even and smooth, and then add colour to your cheeks and lips to give them a glow,' says makeup artist in Lucknow .
6. 'Use individual eyelashes – they’re a brilliant way to make your eyes stand out and look far more subtle than a full strip. Go for differing lengths to create a really natural fluttery look and nestle them in between your natural lashes rather than fixing them on top,' says
7. 'Focus on the most important elements of your look, such as beautifully natural-looking skin, softly groomed brows and feathery lashes. If you get these basic factors right the rest of your make-up will fall into place,' says best bridal makeup artist in Lucknow.
8. 'Research application methods as they might differ slightly from your everyday makeup routine. For example, if you prefer to line with a shadow, make it last longer by applying it with a slightly damp eyeliner brush,' says professional makeup artist in Lucknow.
9. 'go pro. The best wedding makeup should last as long as you do so I love M•A•C’s Prolong wear range which includes foundations, concealer, lip and eye products that provide superior wear that will see you through your wedding day and night,' says bridal makeup artist in Lucknow .
10. 'Finish your makeup off with a highlighter shade on the brow bone to make the eyes really pop. Go for a light matte shade, and pat onto the outer corner of the brow bone so subtly draw attention to this area of your face,' says makeup artist in Lucknow.